Sweet Potato Noodles with Garlic Kale and Pork Chops
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 435
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 49g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 26g
Total Carbohydrates 28g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Boneless Pork Chops, 3 oz each
- 3 tsp EVOO
- 1 Medium Sweet Potato, peeled, and spiralized
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 3-4 cup Chopped Kale
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Cinnamon, salt, pepper optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub each pork chop with 1 teaspoon of the EVOO, then season if you like.
- Set a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and add the last teaspoon of EVOO. Add the pork chops to the skillet for about 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Transfer the pork chops to the oven (in a roasting pan) until cooked thru. Reserve the juice.
- Place another large skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil oil and then add in the sweet potato noodles and season with cinnamon. Let cook for 7 minutes or until cooked to your preference. Divide amongst 2 plates.
- In that same skillet cook the kale and garlic until your desired preference. I cooked the kale until it was a little crunchy and wilted.
- Top each plate with a pork chop and kale and use the reserved pan juice to drizzle over the plates.
Run. Cycle. Lift. Play. http://www.runcycleliftplay.com/